Discussion: ex-comsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Posted Anonymously
ex-coms
Jul 27 2006, 3:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2006, 3:22 AM EDT
Here's one additional Idea, I have taken from our own Election Canada rule.
IDEA: For every district or constituency, the responsibility for conducting and enforcing Election Lwas should rest only in one Person (any title will do). That way acountability is clearly transparent and there is also a law specific to violation of any election code and be clasified as criminal and be treated as such. And should be a police matter. And the law should apply equally to all-electoral official, candidate and voter.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None (edit keyword tags)
comelecAKO
comelecAKO
1. RE: ex-coms
Jul 27 2006, 6:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2006, 6:49 AM EDT
Great suggestion vic! Do you find this valuable?    
comelecAKO
comelecAKO
2. RE: ex-coms
Jul 27 2006, 7:21 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2006, 7:21 AM EDT
BTW, vic. I copied this comment to the comments section of the Suggestion Box sub-page. It seemed appropriate to have this sensible sugestion posted there too. Hope that's ok with you. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: ex-coms
Jul 29 2006, 12:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2006, 12:37 PM EDT
"BTW, vic. I copied this comment to the comments section of the Suggestion Box sub-page. It seemed appropriate to have this sensible sugestion posted there too. Hope that's ok with you."
No problem, kasimanwa, anything to help. Retiring soon, and I hope and wish to see My other "country" as free and progressive and be proud of Her as I am proud of my adopted one. maybe then I'll start thinking of raising a family. or maybe just babysit my brothers' grandchildren. Which ever, it is for the sake of the future generation..hay daad kon matuman..kabay ba.
Do you find this valuable?    
comelecAKO
comelecAKO
4. RE: ex-coms
Jul 29 2006, 11:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2006, 11:30 PM EDT
"No problem, kasimanwa, anything to help. Retiring soon, and I hope and wish to see My other "country" as free and progressive and be proud of Her as I am proud of my adopted one. maybe then I'll start thinking of raising a family. or maybe just babysit my brothers' grandchildren. Which ever, it is for the sake of the future generation..hay daad kon matuman..kabay ba."
Whichever way, you go, vic, I hope you don't stop helping build up the Philippines. And bob's your uncle. :)
Do you find this valuable?